Do all my employees have to be set up with the same taxes, incomes and deductions?
- Each employee has his or her own setup with specific taxes, incomes and deductions
I have employees in multiple states. Can PenSoft handle this?
- PenSoft Payroll includes the tax code for all 50 States. Each company can add States as required to the company setup. Then each employee is assigned to a specific State.
Which tax forms does Payroll print?
- Data from PenSoft Payroll is printed on preprinted Federal tax forms and many State tax forms. In the Professional Edition and higher many forms are generated including the data without using preprinted forms.
Does Pensoft Payroll support my state forms?
- See above comment. In those cases where the specific State form is not produced, a generic report is produced with the data needed to complete the form.
Does PenSoft Payroll track local taxes?
- Local taxes are tracked once established in the company setup.
How do I handle 1099 contractors in Payroll?
- PenSoft Payroll Enterprise Edition and higher includes Form 1099 tracking and reporting.
Does your software handle new hire filing to the state?
- PenSoft Payroll includes a generic new hire report with the data required to complete State forms.
Does Pensoft Payroll handle EFW2 filing?
- The Professional Edition and higher includes W-2 electronic filing.