Can I offer direct deposit services to my employees?
- PenSoft Payroll Professional Edition and higher creates the standard direct deposit ACH file. There is a link in the software to send this file to a processor for submission to the Federal Reserve.
Do all my employees have to use direct deposit?
- Direct deposit of net pay is employee specific – some can have it while others receive checks.
Am I charged extra for more than one company?
- PenSoft Payroll Professional Edition and higher are multiple company capable. There is no additional cost in these Editions for more than one company.
What will it cost to remain current with tax tables, tax forms and the software?
- PenSoft Payroll subscriptions, including all required tax updates and FREE program support, are sold on a calendar year annual basis. The specific user pricing is based on the Edition and employee level required.
Can I correct errors I make in the software myself?
- Yes, you have total control over the software data inputs and can correct any input errors.
Can I set up in the middle of a calendar year and still get year-end reports?
- PenSoft Payroll includes specific instructions for entering year-to-date payroll information by the quarter, month and pay period. Before running live payroll you are encouraged to run reports to ensure the year-to-date data matches what you previously had. When you do this, all quarterly and year-end reports will be correct.
After running a payroll, can I post results to my accounting package?
- PenSoft Payroll Standard Edition and higher includes several data export options – some for exporting to specific accounting software and others generic. You adapt it to meet your specific business requirements.